Taking zapiz 0.5mg, reduced the dosage, feels uncomfortable, body pain, heavy headed, nausea. Advice?

I have been advised by my family doctor to take zapiz 0.5mg. I was having zapiz 0.5mg once in a day (half after breakfast and half after dinner). Now when i reduced the dosage to half a day from 1 tablet a day, am feeling uncomfortable, body pain, heavy in head, vomit sensation ... I do not want to continue zapiz 0.5mg and gradually want to stop taking the tablet. Please advise ? Thanking you in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012