Taking zanax for anxiety and klonapin for restless leg syndrome. Had a seizure after stopping xanax. Is it safe to take all medications together?

I am on suboxone for getting hooked on ultram for over 20 years, I am also on zanax and for anxiety disorder and klonapin for restless leg syndrome . I ran out of zanax and had a seizure so I was also put on keppra 500mg 2x per day. I am trying to wein off the zanax and klonapin and have stopped the keppra? is this dangerous to take all these meds at once?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013