Taking yamini pill for irregular period. TSH and serum prolactin level increased. Side effect?

Sir, my wife has irregular period after delivery. her TSH and serum prolactin was increased after six months of delivery. doctor has advised her using Yamini pills for nine months. now her periods are normal current reports of TSH and S prolactin is also normal but her feet fingers are in much pain and she is used to vomit after taking foods. plz tell me whether it is the side effects of Yamini or any one else.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013