Taking wysolone for colon constriction. Side effects from medicine, becoming weaker. How to correct it?

i m suffering from pain due colon constriction as doctor advised me to take wysolone 30mg gor 7 days, 25 mg 7 days and again 20 for 7 days and 5 mg reduction. i m facing swelling on the face, legs, legs seems to be very heavy, discomfort, cough and cold , loss of hunger, sweating in winter also, my doctor told me this is effect of this medicine Wysolone. and it will be all right but i m becoming weaker
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013