Taking vyvanse. Having pain radiating from chest to arm. Breathing and pulse rate normal. Suggeations

I am taking 30 mg vyvanse and am having acute pain radiating from my chest to my arm every minute or so, I'm breathing fine. This has been happening for about 8 hours, it has never happened before. My resting pulse is around 100 which is normal. I've taken it in the past but stopped for six months and have recently started taking it again (about a month ago). I never had pain when I took it before. Can you help me?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013