Taking vitamin supplement. Having reduced apetite, lower back pain, pain around kidneys. Drinking enough water. Suggestions?

I have been taking a vitamin supplement called Voyager V3. It has significantly reduced my appetite , but after a few days of taking it I have been experiencing lower back pain . One of the key things to taking V3 is to get in your water intake. I drink around 100oz of water a day. The pain is around my kidney area. What is your suggestion to alleviate this pain.....or do I need to increase my water intake?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012