Taking vitamin C supplement. Pain in shoulder after drinking energy drinks. Why is this happening?

Why do I get sharp pain in my right shoulder when I drink Red Bull or some other type of energy drinks. I have also noticed the pain when I drink any drinks with a red color. Also when I take a vitamin C supplement I notice the pain in my shoulder as well. The pain is very servere, I would rate the pain level a 10, it comes and goes. The pain feels like a sharp grasping nerve or mussle pull. I know its not a pulled mussle becuase it comes and goes. I pulled mussle would be consistant.
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012