Taking verorab rabies vaccine, bitten again by street dog, completed course. Chances of contracting rabies?

hi doctor ... i started pre.explosure verorab rabies vaccine at 30 june and 2nd one is on 2 july and on 6 july i was walking with my dog another street dog came and start fighting with my dog .when i try to seprate them the street dog bite me ..thsi street dog have bleeding on his mouth and body due to fighting ...i complte my course after taking my 5 injections serious but on 16 july i feels like too much headache ...sleeping head and pain all over the head ...i just want to know that the blood or broken skin of a dog can give you rabies coz the dog i sstill alive at 2 months thanks for reply
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012