Taking tryptomer 10, flunil 20 for depression. Stopped flunil. Quit smoking. Can I stop tryptomer?

Hi Doctor. I am a 38 year old male (weight 74 Kg and 170 cm height). I have been taking taking Tryptomer 10 at night and Flunil 20 in the morning everyday. This was suggested by my doctor for depression . It has been nearly 2 years that I have been taking these medicines. I stopped taking Flunil 20 about a month ago with the advise of the doctor. I also want to stop taking tryptomer. How should I stop taking Tryptomer. Please also note that I was a moderate smoker (about 8-10) cigerettes per day and I have quit smoking completly about 8 days ago ( cold Turkey) I am aware of a nicitene withdrawal symptom of insomnia so I am concerned of stopping Tyyptomer at this point. Please advise if it would be right to stop it now. Even if I have to stop it by tapering the dose Tryptomer is not available in less than that 10 mg.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013