Taking trisprintec birth control pills. Taken dosage irregularly. Increased chances of pregnancy?

hello ive been taking the trisprintec birth control pills since i turned 18, and on Thursday i accidentally took thursdays pill & fridays pill in one day. i only have saturday left, on sunday i start my white pills, ive had unprotected sex this week, since im not taking a pill today since i took it last night does that make my chances of getting pregnant higher? do i just take the saturday pill for saturday? what do i do ? im really confused!
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012