Taking tripride, vobit, razine and human mixtard injection. Underwent bypass surgery. Have diabetes. Sugar level not in control. Need help

Hi Doc., I am 60 year old male having diabetes for last 30 years, I undergo through bypass surgery 4 years back... As of now i was taking Tripride 2 (twice a day), Vobit 0.3 (once a day), Razine (twice a day) and insulin Human Mixerd 30/40 15unit morning and 15 unit evening . However one of the doc. prescribed not to take these med. and changed it to Januvia. Now i am taking Januvia (one tab. after lunch) + insulin 20 unite morning and 20 unite eve,, but my blood sugar is not control, please advice
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012