Taking triphsal birth control, taking one pill daily, missed pills. Continue pack or start new pack?

hello... i have been using Triphsal for about a week and two days. i was told to take one pill at the same time everyday but due to my forgetfulness i forgot to take one and thus i stopped taking them because i assumed that seeing that i have missed a day i will no longer be protected. so i have not taken a pill for 3 consecutive days. now i do not know what to i carry on taking them or do i consult my health care provider about starting a new packet?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012
Hi. If you have missed 1 pill then you can take 2 next day. But since you have missed 3 consecutive pills, you are no longer protected now, and you may get withdrawl bleeding anytime if you are not on any pills. If bleeding has not started yet, I will advise you to finish your pack and take any other method of precaution for protection like condom and have normal cycle as before .Thanks.