Taking tri sprintec birth control. Will have a spotting if i start a new pack. What can i do to eliminate bleeding and skip periods?

I am going on a trip in a couple of months and my period is expected to be due during that time. I would like to try to skip my period. I am taking tri sprintec birth control pills. I realize that it is a triphasic pill so I would have spotting if I just started a new pack after the 3rd row of pills. I was wondering if it would be safe to finish the 3rd row of pills on the first pack then use a second pack and continue with the 3rd roll of pills in that pack, so that my hormones will stay the same. I just wanted to make sure this was safe to do and also if it would eliminate break through bleeding .
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer