Taking trenaxa MF during menstrual cycle, not having proper periods, uterus fibroid reduced. Suggestion?

i am 32 years old lady, my gynae has suggested me to have Trenaxa MF during my menstrual cycle to lessen bleeding , but now my problem is that though my periods started 4 days back but still they haven t started fully and when it starts it doesn t get effected even by having Trenaxa MF, the entire process takes around 12-14 uterus fibroid though has reduced considerably. i m really worried,pls help.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012