Taking treatment for conceiving. Purpose and benefits of having letrozole, duphaston?

Hello Doctor, good morning .iam under treatment to get concieve,my consulting doctor have given me Letrozole 2.5mg 3-7 days of my cycle,&EVATONE-2 tablet 8-16th day of my period & Duphaston 10mg tablet 17-26th day. so can you help me to know the purpose & benefits of tablets? Even i used for 2 cycles simanteously i got mensus on 28th day of cycle.Now she suggest me to increses the dose of letrozole tablets 2 perday one in morning n one in night, &EVATONE-2 2tablets in night, &duphaston 10mg & ALL9 capsules in afternoon. i want to know will this dose help me in getting pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012