Taking treatment for alopecia arteria. Having irregular periods, burning sensation. Side effects of drugs?

i have been on deanxit for a mounth , i cut it off 2 wks ago , i also had prednisolone for one wk ,3wks ago , i have a case of allopecia arteria , i cut all my drugs off including the scalp betamethasone lotion , i had the prednisolone 5 mg by 4 for 10 days 2 months ago besides the corticosteroid local scalp injection 4 months ago ....i have been suffering from irregular periods since then my period just finished one wk ago and it is back now ..feeling some burning sensation and my period is just like day 4 or day 5 not as usual plz tell me is it all from the drugs i`ve been on and cut off recently or what?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012