Taking treatment for Rosacea, angioedema. No improvements instead have big and painful red patches on face. Suggestions?

Hi Doctor Sangeeta, I am Preeti Rai working in Pune.My age is 26 yrs old. I am suffering with Rosacea since last 3-4 yrs. I suffered with angioedema as well last year where there was swelling on my whole face. I am taking treatment for it since last many years but no markable change. Right now there are dark red patches on my whole face and large acne on my chin which are very painful and big in size. I am really fad up of this rasacea can I get your appointment .
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012