Taking tramadol to treat fibromayalgia. Stomach problems while stopping medicine. How to stop it?

I ve been taking tramadol daily for the past 6 months to treat fibromayalgia (100 mg daily). Any time I try to take myself off it, whether it be slowly, or cold turkey, my stomach stops functioning. Sounds ridiculous, but all the same, the tramadol seems to curb all my stomach pain and acidity and overall just makes things process the way they should. I m actually out of my prescription, and cannot afford to go to the doc until my new insurance kicks in in January- HELP! I cannot eat ANYTHING!!!! I certainly can t stop eating for six months! Read more: TMJ Forum - Tramadol positive side effects WWW.WWWW.WW
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012