Taking tramadol 150mg for lower back pain. Started vomiting and having abdominal pain. Side effect?

Hi, Recently my lower back pain increased and my doctor prescribed for me tramadol 150mg after which i ve been vomiting for 2 days, i informed him about this and hi changed my medication to panadine forte and only after 1 tablet i had acute pain in the upper abdomen with which i end up in hospital.i would like to ask you if is any safe anti-inflamatory medication gentle to my stomach? Thanks, Alena
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013