Taking topical steroid for a white patch. Is it vitiligo or leucoderma?

Hi, I have a small white patch about a centimeter wide in my right foot at the ankle folding. I have been advised to use melanocyl ointment for 15 minutes thrice a week and to expose it for 30 seconds to sun. Along with it a topical steroid has been advised and vitamin tablets everyday. I do not see it growing and do not see any other patches anywhere else in the body, but every small or tiny hypopigmentation spots due to scratches is disturbing now. Am worried a lot. The doctor says, he cannot conclude whether it is vitiligo or leucoderma at this stage. Had visited one more doctor a couple of days below, He suspects it to be a post inflamatroy hypo pigmented area and says need not worry about it and has advised to take eximer laser a couple of times a week, Please advice. Am worried due to incomplete responses from doctors.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012