Taking thyroxine for thyroid problem. Normal menstrual cycles. Not getting pregnant. Reason?

hello from india .my gender is female. I am 24 years old.I got married on august 21st 2012 .my husband is working n Saudi arabia .after marriage he went to Saudi after 20 days. in these20 days there was no relationship between us.myhusband body nature is fatty . am slim . Iam thyroid patient. I have thyroxine medicine in early morning.. .bt my menstrual period is normal.. my menstrual cycle starts when I was 12 years old.. since that time period is regular..about 28 days . 22/11/2012 am reached near to my husband. now 2 month is complete still am not getting pregnant .is thyroid has any problem?? I wl have no chance to getting pregnant ? pls help me doctor ..
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013