Taking thyroxine for a long time. Chest pain due to leak in mitral valve. Family history of heart disease. Opinion?

Hi I am 50 year old female taking 125mcg thyroxine daily for over 24 years. Family history of heart disease. Recently in hospital with chest pain suspected angina, had echocardiogram , mycardial perfusion scan, and exercise stress test. Cardiologist reported to gp slight leak in mitral valve , gave no indication if this is the reason for the on going pulsing chest spasm, waiting for a consultation?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013