Taking thyrox for hypothyroidism. Suffer from headaches. Is high blood pressure a side effect of hypothyroidism?

i am 42 year 58 kg married working woman and a mother of 16 year girl child. i am suffering fom hypothyrodism since last 12 year. i had gone through tsh tested after every 6 to 10 months and according to that doctor adjusted my throx dose 75,100 125 mg.

recently i have satreted slight headche at the back. In jan 2013 my bp was 140/90.
again in march 2013 also the same.
now my doctor adviced me thyronom 75mg,thyrowel and calsium tablets.
is the high blood pressure side effect of hypothyrodism ?
should i start bp medicine also?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013