Taking thyronorm for years. Altered TSH levels. Should I increase the dosage?

I am 60 years old and I have been taking Thyronorm for last 15-20 Years. Earlier dose was 100mcg, When TSH was well within limits, the dose was reduced to 50 mcg. After some time the TSH was slightly higher than the limit, but the dose was kept at 50mcg. Recently TSH has shown some increase. In Nov 2012, TSH was 6.9, now yesterday on 21/03/2012 the TSH was 7.210 uIU/ml (ref range 0.350 - 4.940). Should I increase the dose to 75mcg. pl advise. SC Gupta cell +0000 mail YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013