Taking thyronorm for thyroid problem. Stopped taking pill and noticed missed period. Any medication?

Hi doctor, I have got Thyroid problem and am taking thyronorm 100 Mcg 2 tablets daily in empty stomach . recently i have got married for past one month i didnt use this tablets . my last periods is on 20th january 13. so please let me know why there is the delay in periods for 5 days . can i take some tablet to get periods because back pain is severe . and moreover i take serofflo 100 for wheesing.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013