Taking thyronorm. Delayed menstrual cycles, spotting and abnormal bleeding. Medication to stop bleeding? Pap smear test normal

hi iam lakshmi swaminathan.i am taking thyronorm 150mcg on weekdays and 100 mcg on weekends.since last nine months my mensural cycle has been delayed everymonth starting with spotting for a week and then abnormal bleeding for almost 25 days .till now tab etosys responded every time i took it to control the abnormal bleeding .this time i got my mc on 25/7/12 and heavy bleeding since 1/8/12.iam taking etosys thrice daily but still it hasn t stopped.what could be the reason.suggest me some tabs to stop bleeding. My scan report and pap smear appear normal .
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  69 Awaiting Answer