Taking thyroid medication. Have PCOS and trying to conceive. Concerned about very high values of thyroid hormones

I am wondering if i was on thyroid meds for fertility purpose and was not on for thyroid issues, was taking for pcos was not taking faithfully maybe 2-4 months, been off it for over a month and half. Got an hcg an thyroid test no hcg but thyroid is super high. I had no thyroid issues in past. Talked to fertility doc about it he said that i am fine and level is high from going off the meds which i did not need for thyroid. Now I have hyperthyroid and he wants me to take meds again he says that will fix it, but the doc that drew the blood says that is not right and sounds off?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012