Taking tetralysal, have rash on chest, worsens when out in the sun, spreading to face. Should I stop Tetralysal?

Hi There, I have been taking Tetralysal for about 20 days and am only suppose to take it for 1 month, my skin was never really bad, but my doctor prescribed it because I wanted to improve my skin, now my chest has broken out in this horrible rash , it looks terrible and I have never had skin like this before, its gets worse when I m out in the sun and my chest is covered up, now its slowly creeping to my cheeks and face, should I stop using Tetralysal?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012