Taking tegretol for seizure disorder. CT scan showing inflammatory granuloma. What is it?

I am praveen from India, I have a seizure disorder right back 10 years ago, after that doctors advised me to take tegretol 100 for 3 years, I had completed my course and had no compalints for 10 years.

But before 2 days I had similar seizure disorder and agin got admitted in hospital, after treating one day they have discharged me and advised to take EPTOIN.

Now i want to ask that what to do, to completely cure this disease. I am computer researcher and have to travel a lot alone, if that happened while i am alone then i will be in huge trouble. My CT SCAN shows it's Inflamatory gramuloma and all the rest is normal.

Please advise
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013