Taking tablet for thyroid daily. Feeling giddiness, vomiting sensation. Any home remedy or consult doctor?

I'm 28 years old, female. got married before 5 months. My height is 152.4 cms and weight is 84 kg. I'm taking 50mg of tablet for Thyroid on a daily basis.Im doing a routine check up for thyroid. The last test I did was on January, 2013 and while i consulted gynecologist she said that it seems to be normal and asked me to continue the same 50 mg tablet for sometime. Nowadays I feel giddiness and have vomiting sensation. Is there any home remedy for this or have to consult any doctor? Please advice.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013