Taking synthroid for hypothyroidism. Feeling of burning face, vertigo, frequent urination. Help

47 year old female. DX with hypothyroidism at age 17. Treated with synthroid. On Estrada and progestin for two years, with no problems. Recently started experiencing episodes of feeling like the skin on my face is burning. On two recent occasions I have had onset of vertigo. Once I woke up with the vertigo and could not walk straight. It improved within a couple of hours. Today, I started feeling symptoms which worsened. This episode has lasted 4 hours, with the vertigo worsening. I seem to have to urinate a lot more with the hot face, whether I am having the vertigo or not.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013