Taking synthroid. Suffer from Graves disease. Burning pain in the hands and feet. Reason?

HI i had graves about sixteen years ago had iodine 131 now i have been on sythroid all these years.when i first started on sythoid i got all over burning pain on my body. since then off an on threw the years i will get all over burning pain starting with my feet and hands but will go to othe parts of my body can to much sythroid cause this .seems when i get my sythoid increased this has happen.i also have been around a lot of jewlery coming from china that i recently been handling when burning pain started this time this burning pain is really bad.when i had this befor it would last about a month and then go away till the next time i get it. please help. thankyou

Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013