Taking steroids for uveitis. CT scan showed TB infection. Prescribed AKT4. Can it be taken along with steroids?

Hello, initially my sister was diagnosed for uveitis and given some steroids for about 6 weeks, then after CT scan of the chest it was suspected that she has TB infection and the chest physician suggested to take AKT4 but now according to ophthalmalogist still the eye inflammation is there so he wants to prescribe steroids once again for that. so my querry is can AKT4 be taken along with steroids??? Please suggest me
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012