Taking steroids for bronchitis. Tingling in the face, breathing difficulty and cough. Need help

yes i am so sick i have been since march 16 went to the dortor for cought and she dianosed me with accut bronchitis i had 2 breathing treatments at her office and then she sent me home with cought syrup steriods and atibiotic and a inhaler well i did all the meds she gave me and had to go back for the second time a week later after the meds where gone so she put me on another regiment of steriods and antiboitic i feel like i am coming out off my skin nervous tierd and i get out of breath so fast i have this tingling in my face and hands and has been going on for 2 days now the cough is gone i still bring up some mucus nothing like i was but i feel like my insides are buring please help
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013