Taking steroid shot and augmentin for sinus infection. Reddish swollen throat. Side effect?

I had a steroid shot yesterday, and started a round of augmenten for a sinus infection . Well I noticed today the back top part of my mouth was red and swollen my throat also. I then took another augment in my 3 sine yesterday. Later my face turned red, also a little of my neck and collar bone. I did not know if it could be the steroid or antibiotic . The redness in my mouth and throat are not as bad now. I have had a augmenten before and no reaction
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013