Taking steroid and antibiotic injections for the frequent bronchitis attacks. Feeling feverish and burning on the arms and chest. Are these due to the injections?

I got 2 injections at my drs. office on Friday for preventing bronchitis (which I get at least once a year). A steroid and an antibiotic. I could not sleep at all Friday night (I was up for 36 hours). On Saturday late afternoon, I began to feel feverish but had no fever and later realized that the skin on the upper side of my forearms, my chest, my face and the upper thigh were all red and burning like a sunburn . My lips even felt chapped. I have had these shots many times and never had any type of reaction. Could they have caused my symptoms?
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012