Taking stamlo for hypertension and premature ejaculation. Remedy for ED and PE? BP medicines?

hello...i m 45 year old person. I am hypertensive for last 15 years. I have been taking Stamlo- 5mg twice a day for last few years. Last 2 years i am facing the problem of ED and Premature ejaculation . Although i am not very regular in excercising however i am not leading any sedentory lifestyle. Request to please suggest the remedy for my ED and PE ? is it connected with stamlo ? can you suggest change in the BP medicine ?
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012