Taking spot treatment for sensitive skin. How long should the treatment be taken?

Got red marks left from spots and I have sensitive skin , currently using spot cream for sensitive skin which has worked a lot, but I have been doing this for about two weeks now... I don t know if I have too wait longer to see an effect or whether this should have worked by now. I also tried sudocrem but this made my face sting as soon as I applied it so I took it straight off, any help would be muh appreciated , thank you
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012