Taking siphen and susten. Having irregular period. Not able to conceive. Safe remedy?

sir i have a quary in pregnency please help me and resolve my quaries?
age 24, married on aug 2012.
i am taking siphene 100mg table from last six months on my first day of period to 10th day & from 21st to 25th day using susten 200mg but no result.
i was having irregular period problem before marriage, after taking above course regular periods are coming but not getting pregnancy & i have tonsils also, is a tonsils cause of not getting pregnancy ?
please tell me the wat is the problem
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013