Taking setraline. Why do joints well, body pain, gained weight? Is it depression induced?

hello. my name is lucy and im 40. im taking 200 gr of setraline for the last 4 months, but lower dose for the last 3 or 4 years. since i was a child, my joints gets suwelled in the winter, even if they arent swelled, they hurt, specially knees and wrists. im have a very bad body ache all the time, specially on my back. many times a day i have to laid down on the floor because of the pain. i feel constipaded most part of time and lots of gas, my tummy is sweeled and i putted lots of weight latelly. my sinthoms are getting worse. i went to doctor many many times, he says it is because od my depression . i had a bloody test and was clear. im sure isnt because of depression because i have acheing joints since i was a child. the doctor simple doesnt do any test beside that bloody test, insisting is depression. i would be very helpufful if you could send me an email. thank you! lucy
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012