Taking rosouvas. High cholesterol levels. Have lost weight, taking healthy diet. Advice?

I am 31 years old. 2 years ago I started taking rosouvas 20 as my levels were 231 for sr. Cholestrol and ldl was 110. Later my cardiologist reduced it to 10mg and now I m taking 5 mg. My levels of sr. Ch is 140 from last 2 reports and ldk is 80 and hdl is 35. Trig are normal. My doctor says not to stop. Also I have lost 15 kg weight and I have controlled my diet intake to healthy food. I want to stop medicines. Please advive
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013