Taking rizora for migraine. Is it safe to continue for long period?

i hv migraine problem, so i take rizora 5 i.e 1 or 2 tab in a day. this dose i take for 2nd day also. I take this usually during periods because that time i suffered from migraine and it is very worst time. i want to know is rizora safe if i will continue this for long time, as i dont know when my migraine problem will be solvedforever. from last one week my scalp is paining, i feel like my hairs is being pulled. i dont know why is this pulling and what this means, is this any disease.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012