Taking risdone for schizophrenia. Have weight gain and illusion. Any other medication with less side effects?

Hi Sir, I want to consult about my elder sister Age- 28 unmarried i think she is suffereing frrom schizophrenia because sometimes she gets hyper but sometimes not we are planning for her marriage in jan 2013 we are giving her risdone from last 2 years without informing her she acts as a normal person whenever we give her medicine but as soon as we stop medicine she acts very agrresively and start blaming others, other sideeffects of this medicine are weight gain and illusion . Please suggest me best diagnose for this disease without any sideffects. Regards Nikhil 0000
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012