Taking resperdonex. Feeling lethargic after started the medication. Can the dosage be lowered?

I have a 90lb son who has been on resperdonex1mo. He was lethargic and flat so i stopped dose for 36hr and restarted .5 am and .5 pm...(which was half the 1mg bid dose he was on)he is currently lethargic and has a flat affect on this dose...could he just be sensitive to this med??is there a therapeutic dose lower thant this??his agressive/violent behavior is well controlled on this med but I feel I ve lost him as a person. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012