Taking registerone for uncontrolled bleeding. Severe abdominal pain, diarrhea and fever. Have PCOD. Do I need medical attention?

hi I am taking regesterone tablet 5 mg for uncontrolled bleeding since the last 22 days..Now my bleeding has reduced but abdominal pain is so severe and Im having bad diarrhea and also fever...what has to be done?I was diagonised with pcod 10 years back...since then my periods are I was asked to take these my hormonal imbalance and mood swings are so crazy that I take it only dring emergencies...right now I really feel sick..should I be visiting a doctor..moreover I work in a hospital and Im a medical pharmacologist..But I really need some help
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012