Taking regesterone tablets for not getting periods. Do I need to get checked for yeast infection?

My doctor prescribed me regestrone tablets for not getting my periods for 3 months.I ve to consume them on a regular basis like morning and night for 3 days.But I took it irregularly & I still haven t got my periods though I completed those after 3 days. So anything wrong with me? Or I ve to take more dosage or I ve to check for some other problems like yeast infection or something? Help me please!!! I am desperate for a solution.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013