Taking reclipsen. Unprotected sex. Began bleeding. Missed a couple pills. Problem?

I am on reclipsen, I have been taking it for about two years now. I had breakthrough bleeding occasionally, when I first started but not since then. Recently (I do apologize, for oversharing but then again, Im sure youve heard everything) I had unprotected sex with someone, while I was having the very end of my period. I usually last around days with decent flow, then two brownish old blood days. this was on the sixth day, my first brownish day. I trust this person, am not concerned about stds at all, but he was, well, a bit rough. Hes quite well endowed... I began bleeding again, bright red, but a tampon lasted all day. This happened on sunday the 21st, I am still bleeding. Not heavily, but the fact that it is at all, worries me. Typically when I have my regular period I change my tampon every two hours or so. I had missed a couple pills on my card as well, on the third week of the last pack, when I called to ask what to do, the nurse said take my missed pills (there were only two I missed,) and start a new pack, to not take the last row (the fakes) So, should I be concerned? Thank you for your time!!! -Ashley
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013