Taking provera for prolonged bleeding and abdominal cramps. Hysteroscopy with polypectomy suggested. Need advice

I had my period back on April 18th of this year and have been bleeding since. The flow is not consistent each day and the color sometimes changes. It varies from a bright red to a more deep red. My doctor put me on Provera to help stop the bleeding and I did stop bleeding for about a week and the bleeding started again. I ve also been passing dime size blood clots and cramp sometimes. My doctor wants me to stay on Provera for 2 more months or have ANOTHER hysteroscopy with polypectomy and D&C. I had one back in December last year too. I m tired of bleeding and am worried that the bleeding won t stop even after 2 months or they polyp will come back. :(
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  39 Awaiting Answer