Taking provera for PCOS and menorrhagia. Missed taking medication. Heavy bleeding. What to do?

Hi, I have been diagnosed with PCOS and I alsio have mennorhagia and so a doctor had prescribed Provera 5mg for me. I live in Jamaica and its very expensive for me so I could only afford 5 at the time out of the 10 that I should take. I missed taking the tablet for 3 days and the bleeding got really really heavy and I was feeling terrible pain on Friday and it got worse Yesterday and the pain is accompanied with a horrible feeling. I got 5 more of the pills yesterday, should I take the 5 or do I need to take 10 for the heavy bleeding and the horrible feeling to go away?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012