Taking propranolol. Have a chronic tmj dysfunction issue. Should I be worried?

Hello, I have been prescribed propranolol 40mg one tablet a day first thing in the morning to help with increased blood pressure and heart rate after a day or two of bad anxiety attacks. I am a 41 year old female 5ft 6in tall and 11st 12lbs in general good health although I do have a chronic tmj dysfunction issue for last 2 years which is being treated with physiotherapy. I have never had high blood pressure before, usually around 128/130 over 80 and after just one day feel better already. I have had a lot of stressful situations to deal with over the past ten years and are being to slow down by having no stress at all in my life and cutting my hours down at work. Can I still do zumba and swimming on these tablets and I enjoy a glass or two of white wine in the evening at the weekends, will I still be ok to do this too? Thanks, Amanda
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013